LP Hoying, LLC ‘s multi-zone rectifiers are hardworking controllers that are in use protecting multiple zones in parking garages, bridge decks, pump stations and other applications. Each zone is independently controlled and can be tuned to the precise needs of your most challenging application.
Every Multi-Zone Rectifier Features:
- Individual zones, each isolated from the others with individual current and voltage adjustments.
- Voltage and current per zone determined by application – 5 amps max per zone.
- Constant Voltage Control mode: In this mode of operation, the power supply output voltage is adjusted up or down by the operator and is held constant at the set point. The rectifier's output current changes as load resistance changes but will not exceed the set current limit.
- Constant Current Control mode: When operating in constant current mode the operator has the ability to adjust the output current to a maximum desired level. The power supply automatically adjusts its output voltage to maintain the desired current level as load resistance changes but will not exceed the set voltage limit.
- Isolated 800 volt silicon thyristor rectifier stack is integral to each individual, replaceable zone control circuit board.
- 120VAC 60 HZ Single Phase Input
- OPTIONAL 120VAC convenience duplex outlet
- Individual power transformer included for each zone.
- Fully magnetic AC circuit breakers are standard in each zone circuit.
- AC Input and DC output surge arrestors are standard.
- Analog meter with selector switches for reading individual zone voltage and current output. (Digital meters optional)
- Efficiency filtering and ripple reduction on the output included for each zone.
- Potential test points included for each zone
- External shunt test points included for each zone
- Screw type compression lugs for each output capable up to #4 AWG wiring.
- High intensity LED indicates constant current control mode.
- Output regulation +/- 2% Max.
- Printed circuit boards have a conformal coating for environmental protection.
- Standard ambient temperature rating of 45C.
- Function labels are engraved into the instrument panel.
Contact us today for a quote or more information.